The LFDW 2017 Review X What I Wore

12:19:00


Too late is always better than never… due to my busy schedule, I finally had time to share my own view about the recently concluded Lagos Fashion and Design Week 2017 and I’m so excited to share my experience with you. Fashion week is one of the craziest week especially when you have a job and you’ll have to shuffle between work, red carpet interviews, street style, runway shows and I must say it’s never easy but showing up with you’re a-game is absolutely important too never neglecting the rudiments.


This was my 2nd time attending the Lagos Fashion And Design Week and for me it was a mind blowing experience having to network, connect and do everything every blogger should do at a fashion show but not being a narcissist all the same, getting ready to strike a pose when needed and having interviews knowing when to smile appropriately and the best thing is just being yourself it becomes so simple when you just do that.
Fashion week is a moment when you think out of the box and not just being a regular guy on the street. It’s so important to run away from trends when dressing for fashion shows because it’s so dangerous wearing trends for fashion shows except you can be edgy about it and pull off a sophisticated look so you can leave everyone in awe. Fashion week is all about showing different range of style and taking risks, my friend would say if you’re not sure about the outfit don’t bother showing up, it’s not necessary.


Here’s my short review about the LFDW 2017 and what I wore.
Day 1 my look was Afrocentric with all glam of Aso oke, a tailored jacket with a touch of turban. My head was wrapped up like a sheikh but I really loved my look still. I was unable to get a good picture because I got there late.


Day 3 my look was quite different, it was all quirky. I turned my turtleneck shirt into a wrap shirt then I used my curtain tassels as belt then adding a pop of colors with my socks and chunky sneakers.


Day 4 was a relaxed look, simple yet functional, dressing up a bomber jacket on a dapper look wearing a shirt, bow tie and leather pants. I revamped my shoe and added fur on it, my inspiration was more from Gucci because I’ve always loved the Gucci Princeton and I did a switched with a white polka dot fur and it came out really well and one thing I remember is you can be a show stopper with a little bit of detailing.


This is my review about LFDW 2017. Thanks for stopping by, Have a nice day

Outfit Details
Day 3
Jacket: Asos
Turtleneck Shirt: Zara
Neckpiece: Deal dey
Pants: Ralph Lauren
Socks: Chale Socks
Shoes: Adidas

Day 4
Bomber Jacket: Asos
Shirt: Zara
Wrristwatch: Daniel Wellington
Pants: Made by Me
Shoes: Oa Shoes














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form