The Magazine Splatter X Art X Lifestyle

15:26:00


Hey guys, there’s a new month upon us, hope we're pretty excited about the new month?
Fashion is an art, Style is an appreciation of the art. There has been a lot of rejuvenation happening in the fashion industry and making style so mobile without not much energy imputed due to the proliferation of the industry creating new grounds for investors to utilize and harness.


I’m a big fan of fashion related contents and magazines I must say, especially the likes of GQ, Vogue and Esquire. The first fashion oriented magazine I first got in contact with was Esquire and I was in awe of the content in this magazine, I could read the contents over and over again from the front cover to the back cover and never get tired and that was how my obsession with magazines came alive and it has been bad at times due to the way I react when I see people with magazines.


My obsession with magazines grew over time because I was always eager to see artistic pictures and style write-ups though people were getting irritated by it but it was making me better and fashion inclined also I became so sharp-minded with fashion, my personal style i.e. what I like, color hues & mixing, afterwards I started a bbm channel to broaden my senses and keep them intact because when you share with other people it sticks deeper in your brain *smiles*.


There’s a lot of rationale why you should read magazines even if you’re the t-shirt and jean type especially those who accompany their look with flip-flops, there is a necessity to reading magazines so as the importance to watch football matches. There’s no harm in following magazines up, no matter how little you dress you have a fashion sense and building it up is all you need. Its popularly said that Rome wasn’t built in a day, so also great people making great exploit in the fashion industry their fashion sense wasn’t built in a day, there was absolutely days where they faulted but they kept pushing hard, keeping themselves intact and updating themselves with contents and magazines that would improve their sense of style. I don’t feel it necessary to get a drive before you start dressing up, it’s also said that the way you dressed is the way you’ll be addressed, and this isn’t any joke here because sometimes our outfit speaks for us before we even have the opportunity to say a word.


For me when I’m reading a magazine, The world is basically turned off like there’s a blackout *lol* due to the fact that I get so engrossed with it, this helps in sharpening my fashion sense and saves me from boredom too.
I Switched on this look with A Boater Hat, A Nerdy Glass and a Tweed Over-sized Jacket to keep me warm this cold season, also a hot cup of coffee is preferable too when reading a magazine especially when you’re indoors all day.


Hope you enjoyed today's post? Here’s some few magazines you could check out if you really want to try out reading some new contents and elevating your fashion sense to another level e.g Vogue, GQ & Esquire. Thank me Later *winks*. I would really appreciate it more if you tell me what you feel about this post, Use the comment box below.
God bless you and have a great weekend ahead.

Photograpy @Godwinwi



You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I myt cop a mag thanks to this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd strongly recommend these magazines for all fashion lovers. Now I know where your inspiration comes from Femi, your sense of style is super amazing- no hypes bro. Big ups to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate 🙏😁

      Delete
  3. Damn! This is real art

    I really like the pictures a lot and great editorial altogether.
    That boater hat, how far na? lol


    www.geraldedeh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fashion is indeed art.. Beautiful piece as usual... Kudos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for share your information. It’s really helpful for every fashion lover. YOU DESERVE NEVERLESS A1 Fashion! THE BEST Culturally Diverse Fashion, streetwear hoodies, A1 Headwear, hair accents, women 2 piece, Women 3 piece A1 Women & Men fashion Collection! Treat your Wardrobe to A1 Fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form