GTBANK Fashion Weekend Review X What i Wore

11:26:00


Gtbank Fashion Weekend is over and it was much more than I anticipated, I was overwhelmed I must say, for a minute I felt like I was on the street of New York and other top fashionable streets in the world for instance Paris, Dubai, London to mention a few. The best thing about the Gtbank fashion Weekend is that there’s a lot of creativity diffused into the event and they get better at it every year, making it look so awesome like it never happened, extensively giving you a first timer feeling. Who else can relate?

Have you ever attended an event and you feel you’re new to the system not in a bad way but they leave you in awe anytime you attend due to their creativity and how fashion forward it can be.

Gtbank Fashion weekend is always an event I’ll love to attend every year since it’s once in a year and it’s an event full of creativity, unrelenting effort and also its a week after LFDW so more like it, this is also a fashionable event so they’ll be a lot of street style outfit, photography glam, interviews but since this is a weekend and it’s all about looking good, comfy and sort of, you’ll need an outfit to keep you accountable throughout the day.


The Gtbank Fashion weekend is also a shopping extravaganza, where different people from all over the world come to shop and this is where you as a brand can have a good bargain of publicity definitely.


Day 1 was impromptu for me because I had other meetings to catch up with but catching a glimpse of people who attended much more early than I did on their insta-stories and other social media platforms seeing how the venue has been transformed to an inevitable awe likened to the streets of New York, I just had to glance through my wardrobe for what to wear and I found an outfit.


Day 1 was Afrocentric and all about color blocking for me, mixing different color pallets from Turquoise blue to pink and then to burgundy with a touch of brown for elegance and details sake.

I wore a Turquoise color block Jacket with aso-oke patch, a pink long-sleeved shirt, a brown woven shoe with tassel details and Ankara pant.


My details for Day 1 was all shades of brown from my belt to my pouch, wristwatch apart from my hat which was a burgundy fedora hat then a burgundy pocket square, also I wore a blue sunglasses which was a club master hence the color blocking became apprehended and fashion forward.


Day 2 outfit was impromptu because that’s not what I intended to wear but I just had to be Afrocentric all the same. I mixed admire with aso-oke and a patterned hat then a black shoe complementing the color of my hat.


Gtbank fashion Weekend was a memorable event for me and not to forget the fireworks after every show, it was definitely remarkable and I’m urging you to prepare in advance to attend next year.

Thanks for stopping by, Have a nice day.



Outfit Details
Day 1
Hat: Jumia
Sunglasses: Thom Browne
Jacket: Ox Lagos
Shirt: Asos
Belt: Hermes
Pants: Ox Lagos
Wristwatch: Daniel Wellington
Pouch: Lacoste

Day 2
Jacket: Asos
Hat: Dad's Wardrobe
Adire: Ox Lagos
Asooke: Ox Lagos












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form