Danfo Bistro & Dives Review X A Day Out With Tomiwa Of VainBlackBoy

18:01:00


Who doesn't love tasty foods especially when it looks yummy just from a glance???

Ikr!!! We all love meals worth finger licking!!!


Some days back, I visited Danfo Bistro & Dives with a couple of friends and we decided to dive into their space and go on a journey into their African inspired meals as you all know.



Danfo and Bistro Dives is a place you’ll definitely want to see especially with the space aesthetics down from the car park to the restaurant. One of the most exciting parts about this restaurant is that they didn't neglect the little foxes which actually a lot of restaurant and spaces overlook e.g. the walkway, staircase and also the restroom, which is extraordinary and also the main highlight of that space. I’ve been to a lot of restrooms but Danfo Bistro & dives is absolutely above mediocrity. It is aesthetically pleasing and well put to order with metallic gas cylinders to large irons drums where the ceramic basins were installed and also the pipe infused taps. Let me just stop right here so you can go see it for yourself and not spoil all the fun for you.
I'm always a fan of Good spaces and Good Spaces are always worth the wait and I'm sure you won't hesitate to check this place out!!! This Restaurant lies in the Heart of Ikoyi, along Alexander Road!!!





The Main restaurant hall was breathtaking from exclusive, taking a procession from the entrance gives you this feeling of you are home and welcomed. The ambience is such a breeze of fresh air sending you a chilling signal down to your spine and also waiters dressed up in black with big and happy smiles saying “Welcome to Danfo & Bistros Dives”.
Space Aesthetics is African Inspired from African printed stools and chairs and also a vibe from the popular bus in Lagos which we all know as “Danfo” then also to the lightings and chandeliers which most of the light was wrapped with plate numbers which were so artistic to view and also, they have a flaky mix of western hues and Italian extravaganza to engage your visuals.




Now let’s talk Food!!! I and my friend ordered something light but my other friend decided to dig deep to see how tasty their meal does taste. I had Suyamosik then one of my friends ordered bread and mashed beans popularly known as “Ewa Agonyin” with diced plantain Quoting my friend he said “ it was so much smaller than expected but it was so tasty and such a yum meal”. The Price is 2700NGN.
 I had Suyamosik and yeah it was really tasty and finger-licking I must confess. The chicken was deepened into suya pepper sauce and it tasted like chicken suya lol!!! The sauce too complimented everything, I feel there was mayonnaise in the sauce cos I had that sour taste any time I tasted the sauce but it was really nice!!!! I enjoyed my Suyamosik, definitely mouth-filling and worth it.  The Price is 2500NGN.



My Other friend “Tomiwa of Vainblackboy” had Danfo wings and based on his reply he really loved it and he said he really enjoyed his meal though he was stealing my sauce every 3 secs saying he just wants to have a taste loll!!! But yeah it was fantastic!!! The Price is 2700NGN.
The only issue I think I've got with Danfo&Bistro was the unnecessary VAT and extra additional stuff and its really hilarious cos VAT as high as 700 or more should be added to the meal and not calculated separately. It makes people feel they’re cheated and honestly I fell the VAT should be worked on. If you’re thinking about visiting Danfo&Bistro just make do extra charges for VAT because when I asked the waiter about the VAT. She said, it totally depends on what the customer gets i.e. there’s a percentage conversion based on what you buy. So let’s get ourselves geared up and ready to pay extra bills if you’re up for it.
I’ll Definitely rate them 8/10.

 

Here’s my review for Danfo & Bistro Dives.
Thanks for stopping by. Don’t forget to leave a comment on what you feel about this review!!!
Thank you, guys!!! Have a Blissful day ahead.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one. anteglobalreview

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful post! What a perfect concept. Thank you MosaicReviewBlog

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form