2018!!! Not Just A Basic Year!!!

13:59:00


Happy New Year!!!2018 is here and it's looking far more better than I imagined.

I'm grateful to God for the New Year.

I’m not about that New Year, New Me life. I just want to be a better version of myself as far as I’m concerned there’s a space for improvement, no matter who you are and that’s all I’m after.
2017 was a good year for me though it was tough, I learnt a lot especially and I’m tagging 2017 a year of “Growth”. The last quarter of the year was mind blowing, I learnt quite a lot of stuff, met alot of people and I’m going to be unrelenting and put my best effort into whatever I do.



During the late days of last week I stumbled on a note I wrote on my phone at the beginning of 2017, looking at all the goals I wrote out I was looking to accomplish for the year. I was able to accomplish quite a lot but the issue I had was just procrastination. 2017 I procrastinated a lot with my blog and other things like creating contents and other things I should have done, I wasn’t consistent enough giving myself excuses which I know wasn’t worth it and giving space for laziness, which was the most awful thing I ever did to myself and it made me unable to harness the best of the year but I’m better now, I’m wiser and so much stronger now.

2018 for me is all about getting better and trying new stuff, breaking boundaries especially when it comes to my sense of style, I don't want to be a regular guy on the streets of Lagos. I'm going to be daring myself with a lot of things and going over the limits I've set for myself as far as it is achievable, which definitely is.
Fashion is all about taking risk and my style would be speaking louder than my words!!! I don't want to be average in 2018 or do you want to be average?



So cheers to a New Year guys!!! There’s still a lot of opportunities this year so I urge you as I urge myself to harness all possible opportunities this year and also be time conscious that’s also very important.



I wish you guys a prosperous year and a year filled with opportunities!!!
Thanks for Stopping By…Don’t forget to use the comment box below…

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Contact Form