Shades of Blue

09:28:00


Hello
Hope you having a lovely day
I'll be discussing Shades Of Blue
Funny enough I have this flair for blue but never knew until someone told me.



I love blue so much due to its cool feel and it's versatility with other colours like white, red, brown, black etc.. You cannot get enough when rocking blue
A Navy Blue knitted Tie would have be perfectly nice but adding a bit of red is enough make a statement out of the colours so I added a Striped Navy Blue and Red knitted Tie due to the colour of the multicoloured jacket cause it comprises of Sky blue then the Lapel and the arm area is Navy blue,and topping it with a Red Lapel Pin.



When rocking a multicoloured jacket either it be any colour be careful with your accessories, there is no harm in breaking rules or taking risk but let the risk be worth it.
I summed up the blue colours really with the dark tan portfolio I added and a cap toe dark tan Oxford shoe, Brown is also one of the best colour used to accessorize your blue Outfit especially when it's dark tan cos it perfectly helps your outfit in bringing out the fuse in it. Blue mixed with Brown is probably one of the best combinations and I love them so much






Particularly, Almost everyone has this flair for blue and almost everyone don't do without rocking blue.Blue does not have an outing boundary, it can be worn to anywhere either it be dinner, cocktail party, shopping, beach parties. this is particularly part of the reason why i wrote this article, Do Enjoy as you read. New Post coming up soon but at first let me hear what you feel about this article by stopping by and storming the comment box. Thank You for stopping by.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form