Vintage X Kicks

09:13:00

Hello guys 😊,
Hope you are all having a lovely day 😉,
Well if you've forgotten I want to remind you that the sunny days are here and it's here to stay but we may tend to experience rain but it would never outshine the fact that we are in for this harsh weather. 


We keep saying the weather is harsh on us but we are not helping ourselves whereby we still dress in ways that we feeling heat is inevitable.
Vintage ain't a bad idea for this weather due to its flexibility and versatility among other fabrics and these are one of the fabrics I can't let go of no matter what happens if am evolving, changing my wardrobe or even if am embracing a new style, it stays intact in my wardrobe ✌. 

I particularly love this fabric because it's not designated for a particular season/weather, it goes anyday but it just depends on how you rock it.😉
This light-weighted fabric could do you a lot of favor in this harsh weather cos it saves you the stress of complaining about heat or you sweating profusely when outside your comfort zone i.e (Office, Home).
Vintage is a kind of fabric that can be worn Formally and also in a casual way but it's mostly worn for casual outing like Shopping, Night Out, Outing, Party, etc. But it all falls back to how it is been styled
When styling your vintage, I'll prefer you picking the color of your Pants/Trouser/Chinos from the shades of color you have in your vintage. Wearing bright colors is not a bad idea but it just depends on how you wear them. 


I styled my Vintage with a Blue Chinos Trouser, Aviator Sunglasses, A Brown Portfolio and a Timeless Trainers and this can be worn for casual outings or a casual friends night out.
Details is another essential part to look out for when dressing up, do not take your details with levity because it speaks a lot about your style, i picked Gold and Brown for my details in this outfit from the Gold Collar tips and also my sunglasses which comprises mostly of Gold and my Brown Portfolio and A Brown Suede Wristwatch. 


My Collar Tips just started changing directions from the moment the Photographer tried adjusting it and i did not take cognizance till i checked the pictures. LOL😂😂😂. Make sure your Collar Tips are firmly pinned into the collar of your shirt to avoid errors.


I call mine Trainers Timeless because it can be worn anytime and it doesn't have a particular time frame whether it be morning, afternoon or night you are good to go with your trainers cos they keep your feet intact and warm throughout the day especially during this sunny days. My best picks are New Balance which I am wearing, Lecoq Sportif, Adidas, Puma, Gola etc.
Thanks for stopping by,
But before leaving let me hear what you feel about this article you've just finished reading by using the comment Box.
Your feedback is important.
Thank you and FLOURISH today. 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Contact Form