Casual Comfort

08:31:00


Hello 😁😁,
Hope you having a good day?😄😄
Today am gonna be talking about something different,
During my Internship I had different encounters with different sets of people and i see how people have different orientation about you dressing up in a casual way especially to work, seeing different people giving their own point of view about how to dress up to work, i actually worked in an engineering firm and because its not a place where dressing up is part of their code of conduct so people tend to dress sporadically to work and give excuses because its an engineering firm or a company that dressing up in an official manner does not matter but also i never said dressing up in a casual way is a bad thing but i just feel how you dress up determines everything.
For those who are lucky enough to enjoy casual work environment, Thank your stars! but at the same time do not take that opportunity for granted and dress up anyhow because this is the best position to be eccentric about your style, Generally speaking, Casual Dress Code can be symbolic in a way 😉
it's simply just a sign of originality, respect and trust.
Another good thing about casual dress code is that, while most people are forced to bury a bit of their style because of company's strict dress code, you wont have to hide yours, that was why i got a great edge during my internship because i never looked down on myself and stopped my style because it was a place where your personal style isn't much appreciated but after all i was just after me expressing myself and feeling comfortable about what i wear and not have to worry about any dress code and you see its actually fun dressing up and taking risk.😊
As a student also, people tend to believe street style is the way but at times there should be a need to dress up in a formal way, some students got this funny feeling running in their mind that dressing up in a corporate manner or semi corporate way are just for private universities and this doesn't apply to them, well i disagree on that, but it doesn't necessarily mean you dressing up in a formal way 100%, you could just take a simple dose of  your street style and add it to your style when dressing officially like i did with my outfit here, casual comfort i call it with my floral shirt from Forever 21 and my double breasted waistcoat from Nickson wears which is a nigerian based fashion designer and my Chinos Trouser from Asos .
When dressing up in casual way you have to pick a colour and use that colour to mix up everything you are wearing like i did with my outfit, it should be necessarily a particular colour but you could pick different shades of the same colour to give it a more sophisticated look. 
I picked GREEN here if you noticed and i put in different shades of green from the Floral Shirt which has a shade of green on it and my peacock feather lapel pin, incase you never noticed the peacock feathers are real which has touch of green also from it my green chinos trouser and  also my socks which had different shades of green on it, 
after successfully picking a colour you are comfortable with, you could just add a little fuse to it like my camel double breasted waistcoat and my light brown wingtips brogues shoe to add up a taste of class to it, like i said in my former post that your details really matters, never neglect your details also when dressing up in a causal way but make sure you incorporate your colours well so you won't leave a colour behind and spoil the fun of mixing colours to get a classy look.😄

I could wear this for any outing like a Friday Nightout, Cocktail Party, Dinner, Lectures etc. you could even wear this to work like i said if your workplace allows the casual style then you are good to go.

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate you always.... 😉Don't forget to drop your comments below, i'll appreciate that much more😉😉

God bless and Flourish..

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Great colour ensemble! And lovely post.


    Thestreethaute.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post bro... Keep it up... Good shots too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think am going to on this for my next dinner date. Thanks Mr Fem8

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form