The Kimono Goodness In Burgundy Velvet

14:10:00

Hey guys, Hope we having a lovely week, It took me like forever to upload this article due to my busy schedule the early months of this year, its beyond me I must say, it’s been so stressful but Thank God for the grace and strength every step of the way.


A fortunate action of serendipity concerning the months aback, due to the trend of the kimono or just putting a belt or rope around your upper torso not necessarily your waist has gravitated into something everyone loves.


I was really overwhelmed by the way everyone turned out to love my kimono, the fact still remains that i designed the kimono myself after I noticed the trend in 2016 of pulling a belt or rope around your waist and trying it out on velvet fabric was perfect due to the actuality that it made the outfit ready for any event whatsoever casual or official I must say.
Igniting extraordinary staples in your wardrobe is all about you taking risk, trying to express yourself and also trying to make a difference that is unstoppable, is always the major key and you not getting distracted by anything to change what you stand for, I added belt loop to mine to make it easier for the rope to be worn without stress.


The greatest part of style is versatility, I was a bit unsure of the fabric at the beginning but I took out courage and tried it and said whatsoever let’s see the outcome, but the outcome was way different from what I proposed because it beats my expectation way too far. The versatility of this outfit is incredible and I styled it in 3 different ways as you can see.


For my editorial I had 3 different look, Firstly, the formal look was pretty easy to pull together, mixed my burgundy pants, socks with a burnished brown or black oxford lace up shoe, a white shirt and a leather bow tie. This leather bow tie is beyond amazing and it was so affordable, it added a lot of details to my outfit due to its sleekness, I could talk on and on about this bow tie, I got this amazing tie during the Gtbank Fashion Weekend last year and it has been one of the best in my wardrobe, due to its outstanding performance and that touch of gold and leather feel.


Secondly, this is like a semi-formal look not much required too because the kimono already doing most of the talking, this outfit was put together with a Giuseppe Zannotti snakeskin sneakers, black jeans, black shirt and a burgundy bow tie, quite simple it was and you’re ready to go for any casual outing and you can redefine your look by wearing a round neck tee and a burgundy trouser, the choice is yours.
Lastly, right now I’m taking a really deep breathe about this look, which I really love and is my favorite even though I don’t have the chest to show off and I’m shy about that, but with this heat lately I don’t really have a choice than to move on with my dry chest even though my physique training is in process but for the main time guys, bear with me lol. The fabric isn’t that light weighted and wearing something quite heavy won’t help even if the rainy season are around but guys it’s all about comfortability.


Hope you enjoyed today’s post.
Really thanking you for stopping by, would love to see you check back pretty soon.
Don’t forget to use the comment box below.
Thank you once again.
 Photography By Ofure Ighalo & Ogoh Clem.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This info is well worth reading.
    Very in-depth indeed.
    Thumbs up!
    Good work must be appreciated.
    Looking for consistent updates from you.
    Well, they’ve also covered some more tips around this topic in their site!
    Click on the link

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form