2017 SYMPHONY X COLOR HUES X THE ASO OKE PATCH

13:04:00

Hey guys,
Happy New Year, it’s like my first editorial on the blog this year, hope you had a lovely holiday.
2017 is a new year, different resolutions, new changes, new trends, different interpretations of style, new definitions of people style, but as for me it’s like a year of improvement for me, things I was not able to do in 2016, I’m working towards accomplishing greater heights in the New Year.


Starting the year in style with my turquoise suit with aso oke patch, picking this outfit for my first editorial was more like me expressing my symphony for colors and how vast 2017 is going to be in style for me, for 2017 I see an auspicious future filled with goodness and nevertheless not forgetting my culture and tradition, promoting my culture in whatever I do Is the major goal for 2017.


“Fashion may be questionable, but my style shouldn’t be questionable”. This is one quote I made for myself and also Michael Jordan once said “I didn’t come here to be average” Beyond mediocrity is my major key for 2017.


Choosing this bold color wasn’t quite easy and that feeling when going to the market with your mind fixed on a particular fabric and something else catches your attention that was all that happened and more so the fabric was exceptional, I made this outfit since last year September but there has been no time to take pictures and blog about it.


Stepping this look up and blending in colors was quite easy because it had a lot of bright colors and choosing basic and neutral colors to redefine the look will be the easiest way to own the look especially when wearing a tie, this is essential because you don’t want to go out of context. Choosing this outfit for official outings/ work etc. its best you play around with dark and neutral colors like I did here, I added a purple tie from Asos with blends of various colors which wasn’t that obvious and my brown brogues oxford lace up shoe from Colwyn Apparels and matching it up with my lilac socks and if you're not comfortable with that you could try out a black oxford lace up shoe then maybe a black polka dot socks or any color closer to the suit color.




Life isn’t about work and being serious all the time, sometimes you could go funky and keep your heart happy at that and take away stress, here's another way I styled my Torquoise suit with aso oke patch.
The athleisure trend is now a sought-after look over time due to its simplicity, funky and still edgy feel especially when styled with a suit or blazer like I did here with this outfit.


Typo prints is a Yes definitely for me especially when going casual and styling it with a plain colored suit or jacket, you never know what would make you look eccentric with your outfit especially when trying something new then adding a pair of comfortable sneakers like I did here with my new balance sneakers
This has been one of my most comfortable trainers so far and another thing I noticed about new balance is that they are so timeless and ready whenever, wherever all you need is just to put it on and see the magic afterwards.



Not to forget my details,my wristwatch from Casio try to keep my hand busy and safe from emptiness, my bag is from Bailonge but i felt bored with it normality so i used my Hermes belt round it to step up the look, because some of you may be wondering how come a bag would be like that but trust me try this with your bag especially when the belt is contrasting with your bag you'll see how well it comes out.


Hope you enjoyed today's post? See you soon.
Thanks for the love and support and please leave a comment below to let me know how you feel about today's post. Do have a lovely week ahead and flourish.
More Photos Below;


  






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really love this post especially when you switched the look up and how in the world did you come up with the belt thing for your bag.. that's so cool

    Www.dvfstylecollective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form